[kS]-KoruptSyndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NZ/AU Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

heli two ........

Go down 
+2
Fatality
heli-two
6 posters
AuthorMessage
heli-two

heli two ........ Empty
PostSubject: heli two ........   heli two ........ EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:39 pm

where is the post about me leaving i wanna know what the go about this account is and that Sad
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin
Admin
Fatality

heli two ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: heli two ........   heli two ........ EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:27 pm

Obviously Nurfed has gone about deleting stuff. Evil or Very Mad Mad

But anyway personally I think we shouldn't really have to pay. Nurfed technically has already payed you. + other kS members have put BF on it.
Back to top Go down
heli-two

heli two ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: heli two ........   heli two ........ EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:24 am

yes nurfed give me some bf to rep kS but i have put the most on the account, i dont think i should have to give it away and just because i am not in the clan doesnt mean dont like you all so just cause Sad guys i dont have any problems with any of you guys just cause i am not in kS doesnt mean u cant yous tS and talk with me and have a channel and that if you want you can buy ts of me and i will remove myself as admin if not i will leave you with a kS channel Razz but i am not giving the account away for nothing cause i put the most on there $60
Back to top Go down
BerrySmoothie
kS Rep
kS Rep
BerrySmoothie

heli two ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: heli two ........   heli two ........ EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:07 pm

dude you left? Why?

I thought you said you were gonna stick with kS...
Back to top Go down
heli-two

heli two ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: heli two ........   heli two ........ EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:01 pm

i said in my last post which got deleted for some reason ? are you going to get the account of me or not so i can stop asking just give me a yes or a no so i can stop asking Razz
Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

heli two ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: heli two ........   heli two ........ EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:06 pm

I knew this kS account thing was a bad idea.

I understand where you're coming from heli, but other people put money on there too and they'll want their BF back as well. Everyone who paid had to risk the fact that something like this would happen..
Do the respectable thing and just hand over the account, as it is the "kS account".
Back to top Go down
heli-two

heli two ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: heli two ........   heli two ........ EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:24 pm

i have put the most on it so i am not going out with nothing Sad but give me some bf that i ut on it and i iwll hand it over Razz
Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

heli two ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: heli two ........   heli two ........ EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:39 pm

Alright then.. Leave kS and rip us off.

Well done.
Back to top Go down
heli-two

heli two ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: heli two ........   heli two ........ EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:56 pm

no i am not ripping you of... i am the one who doesnt wanna get ripped of... you can pay me what i put on there and i will give it to you
Back to top Go down

heli two ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: heli two ........   heli two ........ EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:28 am

Everyone knew this was going to happen from day one, which was mainly why I was resentful to doing it. Shame that some people had to lose $30 because of this.
Back to top Go down
heli-two

heli two ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: heli two ........   heli two ........ EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:51 am

nurfed payed $30 and alex payed $15 and i payed $60 so u pay you can have it Razz
Back to top Go down
Nurfed
kS Rep
kS Rep
Nurfed

heli two ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: heli two ........   heli two ........ EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:44 pm

I wouldnt pay 60bucks for a account with lvl 30s on it with full bf gears, i dont want it just have it, ill give alex his 15 bucks for his donation to the so called ks account.
Back to top Go down
https://korupt.forumotion.net
Deathwiish
kS Rep
kS Rep

heli two ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: heli two ........   heli two ........ EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:49 pm

Yeah ok
Back to top Go down
heli-two

heli two ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: heli two ........   heli two ........ EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:45 am

you make me feel bad Sad sorry for that alex and nurfed.

subject locked
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin
Admin
Fatality

heli two ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: heli two ........   heli two ........ EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:39 pm

No meaness (only word I could think of) intended Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

heli two ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: heli two ........   heli two ........ Empty

Back to top Go down

heli two ........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[kS]-KoruptSyndicate :: MainMenu :: Clan Disscussions-
Jump to: