[kS]-KoruptSyndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NZ/AU Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey all, i'm X-Ray

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
X-RAY

X-RAY

Hey all, i'm X-Ray Empty
PostSubject: Hey all, i'm X-Ray   Hey all, i'm X-Ray EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Gday ladies and Gents

I'm X-Ray,

I haven't really been playing heroes much, although i have seen many faces on hereos. I'm sure you guys can help a brada out with some new tips and tricks.
This will be my first clan, and it will be a good experience playing along the side of you all. I hope to you see guys on the battlefield, cheers!

Regards
X-Ray
Back to top Go down
Nurfed
kS Rep
kS Rep
Nurfed

Hey all, i'm X-Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey all, i'm X-Ray   Hey all, i'm X-Ray EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:41 pm

Hey dude nice for you to say hi, but i have no idea who you are so can you please post your main chars,
if you want to join [kS] you must first fill out a appl and play on same servers with Heli-Two,Fatility or Nurfed so we can judge if you have what it takes to become [kS]

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://korupt.forumotion.net
X-RAY

X-RAY

Hey all, i'm X-Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey all, i'm X-Ray   Hey all, i'm X-Ray EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:00 pm

Nurfed wrote:
Hey dude nice for you to say hi, but i have no idea who you are so can you please post your main chars,
if you want to join [kS] you must first fill out a appl and play on same servers with Heli-Two,Fatility or Nurfed so we can judge if you have what it takes to become [kS]

Thanks.

For your information, i'm already a member of [K]ustom

Back to top Go down
heli-two

Hey all, i'm X-Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey all, i'm X-Ray   Hey all, i'm X-Ray EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:03 pm

Nurfed wrote:

Thanks.

Dude we combined clans so he is automatically in. He is a good friend and he is decent at the game he will be scrimming with us against db then you can see his skill. Razz also you can talk to him on ts.
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin
Admin
Fatality

Hey all, i'm X-Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey all, i'm X-Ray   Hey all, i'm X-Ray EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:16 am

I don't think Nurfed realised

/facepalm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey all, i'm X-Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey all, i'm X-Ray   Hey all, i'm X-Ray Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey all, i'm X-Ray
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[kS]-KoruptSyndicate :: MainMenu :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: