[kS]-KoruptSyndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NZ/AU Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Explodsiveo's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Explodsiveo

Explodsiveo

Explodsiveo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Explodsiveo's Application   Explodsiveo's Application EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:00 pm

Player Name:V2.Explodsvieo

Main Character: .:Explodsiveo:.

Why you think you would be an asset to the clan: I play really well when I don’t lag. I would like to have the kS tag in front of my while I represent the clan.

How can you help further the clan? I participate in scrims and I hop onto the formus as much as i can. I try to communicate with clan mates.

What is your play style? My play style is teamwork.

Do you buy Battlefunds? Yes, I could buy BFs anytime I want.

Do you have a microphone + Teamspeak 3/Ventrilo? I do have a microphone and I have TS3.

What other games do you play? Battlefield 3, all series of COD and Combat arms.

Any other info?: I’m friends with SWIIFTER. LOL, once I joined one of his games on BFH and i was on my level 12 gunner. I went ‘’ok’’ I didn’t fail that much but IT WAS HARD!! Oh yeah I’m in china right now (on holidays) so I can’t play BFH.
Haven't got time to quit all of my old groups so don't mind them.
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin
Admin
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Explodsiveo's Application   Explodsiveo's Application EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:57 am

lol soz for not geting to the app, from what I can remember you are a decent player, though I can't make a descision on that based on a foggy memory so i'll have to play a few more games with you. Also posting on the forums is a big contributing factor to your app so you already have a slight advantage. I'll talk to the other to see what the say

/undecided
Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Explodsiveo's Application   Explodsiveo's Application EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:17 pm

Hey. Smile

The last period of time I saw you play, was a couple of months ago, and you're alright, but not great. Your best performances seem to be on your mando, which is the class we're not interested in.

Your contribution to the forums is great, and will affect my decision partially.
I want noah/fek to see you play, so they have a more updated decision on your skill, as people can change in a couple of months.

/undecided.
Back to top Go down
Explodsiveo

Explodsiveo

PostSubject: Re: Explodsiveo's Application   Explodsiveo's Application EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:22 pm

You guys kinda have to wait until Feb the 18th coz thats when im coming back from china. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin
Admin
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Explodsiveo's Application   Explodsiveo's Application EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:42 pm

oh wow nice, thats np dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Explodsiveo

Explodsiveo

PostSubject: Re: Explodsiveo's Application   Explodsiveo's Application EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:57 pm

THnx. cheers
Back to top Go down
Assault

Assault

PostSubject: Re: Explodsiveo's Application   Explodsiveo's Application EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:23 pm

I've been in a game with him, he wasnt that nice to me sinse i was On my mando Razz
He's An alright mando , havnt seen him on any other classes maybe when you
come back from china you can show us Very Happy Good luck

Assault
Back to top Go down
Explodsiveo

Explodsiveo

PostSubject: Re: Explodsiveo's Application   Explodsiveo's Application EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:22 am

Maybe why you guys think I have been so active on my mando because when you played with me that time i havent bought BF's for my other heros but now i havent been so active on my mando. I'll tell why:

I made my acc and i made ONLY 1 hero which is .:Explodsiveo:. then i made other heros when Explo is lvl 17. I made .:RandomPoo:., .:ByeBabe:. and .:fUn_LiFe. Then i was active on Random and Babe. Then i made other heros and they're .:MooMoo:.,
.:UnCle_HUG_Me:. and .:MrBigMouth:. so then i been active on them. Now I'll be more active on my other heros then Explodsiveo so they can lvl.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Tymysterio

PostSubject: Re: Explodsiveo's Application   Explodsiveo's Application EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:41 pm

ching chong china man went to milk a cow, ching chong china man didnt know how, ching chong china man pulled the wong bit, ching chong china man's covered in sh*t. Razz
Back to top Go down
Explodsiveo

Explodsiveo

PostSubject: Re: Explodsiveo's Application   Explodsiveo's Application EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:07 pm

nice. Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing clown
Back to top Go down
Explodsiveo

Explodsiveo

PostSubject: Re: Explodsiveo's Application   Explodsiveo's Application EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:21 pm

Does anyone have made their decision???
Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Explodsiveo's Application   Explodsiveo's Application EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:10 am

I'm going to say no, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Explodsiveo

Explodsiveo

PostSubject: Re: Explodsiveo's Application   Explodsiveo's Application EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:09 pm

no probs. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explodsiveo's Application   Explodsiveo's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Explodsiveo's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[kS]-KoruptSyndicate :: MainMenu :: [kS]-Recruitment-
Jump to: