[kS]-KoruptSyndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NZ/AU Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

African bumscrubers trying to recruit.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sione
kS Rep
kS Rep

African bumscrubers trying to recruit. Empty
PostSubject: African bumscrubers trying to recruit.   African bumscrubers trying to recruit. EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:46 pm

African bumscrubers trying to recruit. Untitl10
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin
Admin
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: African bumscrubers trying to recruit.   African bumscrubers trying to recruit. EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:56 pm

Yea that'd be right Very Happy we have to watch our for that whenever we get new members Razz
Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: African bumscrubers trying to recruit.   African bumscrubers trying to recruit. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:46 pm

hmm.. I thought 'Elite had learnt their lesson after poaching our bad members to mess with us, only realizing afterwards that they were stuck with them. lolz.

This is interesting, they've decided to have another stab at it, and they've actually targeted one of our good members for once. I think a round of applause is in order for 'Elite.

/clap
x)
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin
Admin
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: African bumscrubers trying to recruit.   African bumscrubers trying to recruit. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:56 am

From what I know it has been Swiiftr and Waffle aswell they have tried to recruit Razz
Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: African bumscrubers trying to recruit.   African bumscrubers trying to recruit. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:49 am

heh, interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sione
kS Rep
kS Rep

PostSubject: Re: African bumscrubers trying to recruit.   African bumscrubers trying to recruit. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:21 pm

kux and skux as kux can be....
Back to top Go down
BerrySmoothie
kS Rep
kS Rep
BerrySmoothie

PostSubject: Re: African bumscrubers trying to recruit.   African bumscrubers trying to recruit. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:13 pm

Well guys i'm actually in 'Elite, my account is _THAT_GUY_ add me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: African bumscrubers trying to recruit.   African bumscrubers trying to recruit. EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:07 am

RoyalsAreRetards wrote:
hmm.. I thought 'Elite had learnt their lesson after poaching our bad members to mess with us, only realizing afterwards that they were stuck with them. lolz.

This is interesting, they've decided to have another stab at it, and they've actually targeted one of our good members for once. I think a round of applause is in order for 'Elite.

/clap
x)

lol! Cool
Back to top Go down
[TPUH]-ibangz

[TPUH]-ibangz

PostSubject: Re: African bumscrubers trying to recruit.   African bumscrubers trying to recruit. EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:19 am

Wow, that's really sad...

You should've seen what they were doing on the db server the other day...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: African bumscrubers trying to recruit.   African bumscrubers trying to recruit. Empty

Back to top Go down

African bumscrubers trying to recruit.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[kS]-KoruptSyndicate :: MainMenu :: General Chat-
Jump to: