[kS]-KoruptSyndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NZ/AU Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please Unban me from the ks servers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
riggaz98

Please Unban me from the ks servers  Empty
PostSubject: Please Unban me from the ks servers    Please Unban me from the ks servers  EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:08 pm

Hey guys, i would really like to be unbanned from the unranked ks server, i'm not actually sure who the admin was but they warned and i shot someone so they banned me. I promise i will not do it again, could you please unban me, Riggaz98
Back to top Go down
Tymysterio

PostSubject: Re: Please Unban me from the ks servers    Please Unban me from the ks servers  EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:42 pm

lol was that when we were doing the jeep races?
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin
Admin
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Please Unban me from the ks servers    Please Unban me from the ks servers  EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:59 pm

ummm your not on the ban list
Back to top Go down
riggaz98

PostSubject: Re: Please Unban me from the ks servers    Please Unban me from the ks servers  EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:16 am

lol, yep jeep races Wink

Well everytime i try to join the server an error comes up and says you have been banned from this server, and the admin notice also said you are being banned ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Unban me from the ks servers    Please Unban me from the ks servers  Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Unban me from the ks servers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[kS]-KoruptSyndicate :: MainMenu :: General Chat-
Jump to: