[kS]-KoruptSyndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NZ/AU Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More computer issues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

More computer issues Empty
PostSubject: More computer issues   More computer issues EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:20 pm

I got my computer back today, only to have the graphics card brake.

This is just getting ridiculous. So I won't be ingame or ts for a little while longer.
Back to top Go down
Tymysterio

PostSubject: Re: More computer issues   More computer issues EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:33 pm

it will probs just end up being cheaper to buy a new pc Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More computer issues   More computer issues EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:46 pm

That sucks 0,o

What do you mean it broke though?... It can't just break unless theres water/thermal damage.
Back to top Go down
thekiller111666

PostSubject: Re: More computer issues   More computer issues EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:54 pm

gen you never know how old it could be or how much he use it he could tried to upgrade it or something idk what happened js
Back to top Go down
Tymysterio

PostSubject: Re: More computer issues   More computer issues EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:57 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
thekiller111666

PostSubject: Re: More computer issues   More computer issues EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:59 pm

+1 to me
Back to top Go down
Tymysterio

PostSubject: Re: More computer issues   More computer issues EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:00 pm

was that a question if so, yes u. ;D
Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More computer issues   More computer issues EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:28 pm

The graphics card overheated and fried because the fan had stopped working.
This is due to how old it was.

According to the computer technician, I can get a new one that shits all over my old one for like 50-100$ (retail price).
Which means I can get one even cheaper online.

I'm still pissed off coz i don't wanna spend money when I'm trying to save for uni.

Back to top Go down
thekiller111666

PostSubject: Re: More computer issues   More computer issues EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:32 pm

sht not good bro not good but I got idea Rob jbhi or your computer place thingy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More computer issues   More computer issues EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:06 am

RoyalsAreRetards wrote:
The graphics card overheated and fried because the fan had stopped working.
This is due to how old it was.

According to the computer technician, I can get a new one that shits all over my old one for like 50-100$ (retail price).
Which means I can get one even cheaper online.

I'm still pissed off coz i don't wanna spend money when I'm trying to save for uni.

What course you gonna take if you don't mind me asking
Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More computer issues   More computer issues EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:02 am

Depends. I have 1 more semester of my TAFE course. By the time I finish the course, I'll know which one I enjoy more.

I'm either going to study to be gaming programer or an animator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More computer issues   More computer issues EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:52 am

RoyalsAreRetards wrote:
Depends. I have 1 more semester of my TAFE course. By the time I finish the course, I'll know which one I enjoy more.

I'm either going to study to be gaming programer or an animator.

Like as a job or make your own game?
Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More computer issues   More computer issues EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:27 am

I'd be joining a company and doing whatever they want. I couldn't create a game idea, just animation or coding. I'm pretty good at storylines tho. I reckon I'd be awesome at it.
Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More computer issues   More computer issues EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:28 am

I'd be joining a company and doing whatever they want. I couldn't create a game idea, just animation or coding. I'm pretty good at storylines tho. I reckon I'd be awesome at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More computer issues   More computer issues EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:36 am

RoyalsAreRetards wrote:

Why not... its not like its that hard to make a succesfull game out of nothing... just look at minecraft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More computer issues   More computer issues EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:37 am

By "Out of nothing" I meant by starting from scratch.
Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More computer issues   More computer issues EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:40 pm

Nah, I'm not great with coming up with game concepts. And there are thousands of other small gaming companies who are doing what you're suggesting. And only a hand-full (blizzard, ubisoft etc) were successful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More computer issues   More computer issues EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:45 pm

RoyalsAreRetards wrote:
Nah, I'm not great with coming up with game concepts. And there are thousands of other small gaming companies who are doing what you're suggesting. And only a hand-full (blizzard, ubisoft etc) were successful.

I still think its better then sitting at a computer typing code for 8 hours...
Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More computer issues   More computer issues EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:21 am

I don't mind coding stuff, as it isn't just solid hours typing away.
A lot of it is typing an algorithm or sequence, applying it to the game, and then testing/modifying it.

But my first choice is animator.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More computer issues   More computer issues EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:14 am

RoyalsAreRetards wrote:
I don't mind coding stuff, as it isn't just solid hours typing away.
A lot of it is typing an algorithm or sequence, applying it to the game, and then testing/modifying it.

But my first choice is animator.

I've done iOS programming in xcode and as far as I know building an algorithm takes a small fraction of the time as setting up the framework for an application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More computer issues   More computer issues Empty

Back to top Go down

More computer issues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[kS]-KoruptSyndicate :: MainMenu :: General Chat-
Jump to: