[kS]-KoruptSyndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NZ/AU Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken

Go down 
+2
RoyalsAreRetards
AHeroicChicken
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AHeroicChicken

Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken Empty
PostSubject: Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken   Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:20 pm

Hello peeps, its Alistair! Characters are:AHeroicChicken/ATalkingChicken/Schech/The rest...
Just wanted to say hey C: i think i already know a few of you and cant wait to see you on the battlefield...
This is my profile btw http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/player/2303594022
Cya C:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken   Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:13 pm

Your application has been denied because your 2 days underage and you were letting our standards drop. Sorry. Don't take it personally you only just got denied from a clan in a cartoon shooter game.

Have a good day

-kS.
Back to top Go down
AHeroicChicken

PostSubject: Re: Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken   Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:19 pm

Sorry i never applied to join?
Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken   Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:42 am

Gen wrote:
Your application has been denied because your 2 days underage and you were letting our standards drop. Sorry. Don't take it personally you only just got denied from a clan in a cartoon shooter game.

Have a good day

-kS.

LOLOLOL WHAT??!

I'm really sorry about this Chicken. Let me explain:
When we were a small, and fairly unknown clan, Gen was a member. He decided to join another clan while he was still in kS, without telling us. This left us annoyed at him. (Note: we don't mind if people want to leave, but they need to be honest).

Now that the clan is known, and the members are plentiful, he wants back in again. We were reluctant, so we put it to a vote. 80% of us said no. We told him we were happy to speak to him on ts and on the forums, but just not a member. He got angry, and this is the result. His profile will be banned after I finish typing this response up.

But welcome to the forums Chicken. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GeniDoi

PostSubject: Re: Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken   Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:52 am

RoyalsAreRetards wrote:
Gen wrote:

Have a good day

-kS.

LOLOLOL WHAT??!

When we were a small, and fairly unknown clan, Gen was a member. He decided to join another clan while he was still in kS, without telling us. This left us annoyed at him. (Note: we don't mind if people want to leave, but they need to be honest).

Now that the clan is known, and the members are plentiful, he wants back in again. We were reluctant, so we put it to a vote. 80% of us said no. We told him we were happy to speak to him on ts and on the forums, but just not a member. He got angry, and this is the result. His profile will be banned after I finish typing this response up.

Wow for the first time ever BFH has some math in it... kS member * laugh = 28 year ban 0,o

Anyway still about 70 emails left incase this dude gets banned too Razz

Back to top Go down
Sione
kS Rep
kS Rep

PostSubject: Re: Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken   Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:08 pm

yes there is the option of just banning ur ip so gl Smile
Back to top Go down
GeniDoi

PostSubject: Re: Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken   Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:13 pm

Sione wrote:
yes there is the option of just banning ur ip so gl Smile

Damn I wish I knew how to change my ip address I mean its only as hard as turning on your computer :/
Back to top Go down
AHeroicChicken

PostSubject: Re: Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken   Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:51 pm

Hahhahaha thanks guys, its good to be here C:, yeah i understand i got told on ts last night but yeah it was a bit weird... but ok sure, yeah cya on the battlefield and cant wait to speak on ts/forums/in game.
Thanks Chicken C:
Back to top Go down
AHeroicChicken

PostSubject: Re: Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken   Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:52 pm

Btw Like this if you want C:, btw not in tR but still was my sig when i was in tR, cant be bothered to change it..
Ok thanks Chicken http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/groups/110709
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin
Admin
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken   Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:35 pm

GeniDoi wrote:
RoyalsAreRetards wrote:
Gen wrote:

Have a good day

-kS.

LOLOLOL WHAT??!

Wow for the first time ever BFH has some math in it... kS member * laugh = 28 year ban 0,o

Anyway still about 70 emails left incase this dude gets banned too Razz

Tbh Gen all I saw was ip ban me plox

Last edited by Fatality on Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken   Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:10 am

What I find funny Gen, is that you're taking this clan denial really hard.

I suggest you get help; after all, this is 'only a cartoon shooter game'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken   Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:20 am

RoyalsAreRetards wrote:

I'm not taking it hard at all 0,o...

I honestly don't even care about it... the only reason why I ever trolled was because of the reactions you gave lol! lol!

They were flat out hilarious

But yeah please unban my original acc I'm done trolling. Smile
Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken   Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:57 pm

General_747 wrote:
RoyalsAreRetards wrote:

I honestly don't even care about it... the only reason why I ever trolled was because of the reactions you gave lol! lol!

Our reactions? lolol, to what? I told you that you couldn't come back to kS, and you had a tantrum.
And the fact that you're making several accounts just to 'troll', tells me that you ARE taking it hard. Pls get over it. Remember what you said, it's only a cartoon game.

and yee..no, you won't be unbanned. In fact, I'm just going to delete the accounts you're making.

Good luck whinging through life, champ. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken   Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:08 pm

RoyalsAreRetards wrote:
General_747 wrote:
RoyalsAreRetards wrote:

Our reactions? lolol, to what? I told you that you couldn't come back to kS, and you had a tantrum.
And the fact that you're making several accounts just to 'troll', tells me that you ARE taking it hard. Pls get over it. Remember what you said, it's only a cartoon game.

and yee..no, you won't be unbanned. In fact, I'm just going to delete the accounts you're making.

Good luck whinging through life, champ. Smile

You still think I care? Care that I got denied? Funny how much of an attention seeker you are and assume EVERYTHING that happens is automatically right because your in a good clan. Also.... I'm making accounts so I can make legitimate posts 0,o.... I'm not spamming the forums or hatin' just trying to respond to topics with valuable responses :/

But you keep hitting my accounts with banhammers so I have to make new ones :/
Back to top Go down
Assault

Assault

PostSubject: Re: Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken   Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:42 am

Gen just cant let go
Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken   Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:17 pm

Assault wrote:
Gen just cant let go

+1

Funny amirite?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken   Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey People its Alistair C: or AHeroicChicken
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[kS]-KoruptSyndicate :: MainMenu :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: