[kS]-KoruptSyndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NZ/AU Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz.

Go down 
+2
poopalongpoop
xQS[Beastmode]x
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xQS[Beastmode]x

xQS[Beastmode]x

Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz. Empty
PostSubject: Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz.   Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:28 pm

Hey guys, i'm sure most of you, if not ALL of you know "Popalongpop" well, he PERMANTLY banned "Ibangzz" for no apparent reason. Here is my proof. https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/838/popalongpop.jpg/

I believe that this action was irresponsible, and abused his admin.
I gave Pop a temp ban to let him loathe within himself.

Cheers,
Beast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz.   Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:29 pm

I was in it during the time,
I kind of think this is the outcome of letting someone in without making a app or seeing their maturity.
Back to top Go down
poopalongpoop

poopalongpoop

PostSubject: Re: Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz.   Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:36 pm

I think I have a valid reason for doing it, I thought that ibangz and honky had been my freinds for ages and then I find they have been talking behind my back http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=dxbx5e&s=5 . I do not appreciate anyone talking badly about me unless I know their having a bit of fun. I did also not mean this as a real perma ban, just as a joke. I do not see why beast is getting so worked up about it and he has to understand that ibangz has done this many times to me before and usuauly on other teamspeak's its considered as a joke.

~pop
Back to top Go down
xQS[Beastmode]x

xQS[Beastmode]x

PostSubject: Re: Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz.   Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:46 pm

Firstly, if it was a joke, why so serious?

Secondly, I cannot careless about this anymore. I am leaving kS for TPUH. Abit is vice versa Huh?
Pop's levels of immaturity have led me to the point that I just want to get away from him.
He continues to "Brag" "Cry if he doesn't get into scrims" and "Annoy" people.

That "WAS"
Beast,
Former kS Member.
Back to top Go down
poopalongpoop

poopalongpoop

PostSubject: Re: Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz.   Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:22 pm

Please give me 3 examples of each, about the scrim I didnt cry i was just asking why i wasnt playing. And you might understand why i get a bit mad sometimes when people wont stop yelling my name with a voice changer on. I am sorry that i caused you offence and i am willing to accept any punishments

~pop
Back to top Go down
xQS[Beastmode]x

xQS[Beastmode]x

PostSubject: Re: Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz.   Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:32 pm

From Ibangzz:
I'm sorry but isn't it normal for co-leaders to be talking behind their backs about members? We have a right to do that. Especially after what has been happening. Here is proof:
https://2img.net/h/oi43.tinypic.com/epgpro.png

And you perma-banned me as a joke. With a kick, that's okay, but a perma-ban is over the top. You didn't even un-ban me! Beast had to.

Also I only kicked you, and this would be for a joke. That time it wasn't. You were calling me fail beforehand in-game when I had a better score than you.
https://2img.net/h/oi40.tinypic.com/egeb0n.png

https://2img.net/h/oi43.tinypic.com/fxcpk9.png

Love,
Ibangzz
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin
Admin
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz.   Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:39 pm

Pop I am going to put your membership in kS under review, so for now you will not have the rights.

This may result in being kicked from the clan, or if your lucky nothing might change.
Bro there have been too many complaints about you which has driven me to do this.

I urge you beast not to leave kS over the actions of one member, and Nation for you not to cancel your application.
The problem will be resolved, don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
poopalongpoop

poopalongpoop

PostSubject: Re: Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz.   Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:44 pm

omfg 1 lowsy ban that beast over reacted about does all this, if beast hadnt had a fkn period this would have gone straight under the rug. I also add this , Ibangz i was not meaning that as an offence and i wish to opologise but you are being childish and sinking to my level by banning me. I dont really see how this helps.
Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz.   Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:10 am

This issue will be resolved by tomorrow. Although you shouldn't be letting one person tarnish your ideas of kS, I understand why you want to leave.
After we resolve this, I'll give you one more chance to reconsider. If you still want to join TPUH, I wish you luck.

Nation, the same to you.
Back to top Go down
[TPUH]-ibangz

[TPUH]-ibangz

PostSubject: Re: Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz.   Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:24 am

poopalongpoop wrote:
omfg 1 lowsy ban that beast over reacted about does all this, if beast hadnt had a fkn period this would have gone straight under the rug. I also add this , Ibangz i was not meaning that as an offence and i wish to opologise but you are being childish and sinking to my level by banning me. I dont really see how this helps.

I do agree about Beast, he shouldn't leave because of one person, but he did have a few more reasons.

Anyway Pop did come and apologize which is mature, so don't be too harsh on him please. We all have these bad days and he isn't really a bad guy.

Oh and about Beast posting that for me, well it was because I can't post links until I had my profile for 7 days...

Last edited by [TPUH]-ibangz on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz.   Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:48 am

Actually, No i Havn't. I said I was going to think about it
I will continue my application,
I've talken to Fek bout this and I think its my decision.

Thanks,

Nation

Last edited by NationWTV on Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xQS[Beastmode]x

xQS[Beastmode]x

PostSubject: Re: Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz.   Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:08 am

I have two accounts. One, which is TPUH, and one which is my main.
Is it possible that I be in the clan with one account, xQS[Beastmode]x.
And being in TPUH with one account? Saves alot of hassle of getting a name-change, I can participate within scrims in both clans when I suits the clans.
Just a possible solution?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz.   Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:08 pm

Multi-Clanning isn't a option.
If you want, I have told you, I can get you a name change.
How is that hard?
Back to top Go down
Honky

PostSubject: missed out...   Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:15 pm

cos i don't check this forum much, i missed out on getting myself into an epic argument.. oh noes!!! Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
xQS[Beastmode]x

xQS[Beastmode]x

PostSubject: Re: Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz.   Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:56 pm

Multi clanning isn't an option. Try telling that to someone we know...
Back to top Go down
xQS[Beastmode]x

xQS[Beastmode]x

PostSubject: Re: Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz.   Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:01 pm

And anyways, I partly eft TPUH because I was annoyed at Mekill, but I find it rather confusing at the fact that Mekill is now actually being cool Very Happy
So me leaving kS is like me leaving TPUH for kS. And seeing as so much people are deciding to abandon the TPUH clan. I'd like to stick by it and help it grow.
But to be honest. I'm still quite confused...
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin
Admin
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz.   Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:40 pm

Well I wish you luck Beast in TPUH, I have no hard feelings and I hope you still come on the kS teamspeak. But if you do decide to fully leave your spot isn't going to be here for you if you want to come back.
Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz.   Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz. EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:15 am

I'm still annoyed about this pop thing.
Apparently he sold his mate's account (who had lent it to him only for the holidays) to sione.

Still under review.
Back to top Go down
poopalongpoop

poopalongpoop

PostSubject: Re: Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz.   Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz. EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:16 am

With the account thing, my mate had given me the account 1 year ago and hadnt played for 3 months so I assumed he had quit, It was my first time in the kS TS and corndog121123 (Mervin) asked if anyone had any accounts he could buy. I said my mate quit so I could sell him this one, but it turns out that the only time he would come back is 1 day after I sold it. I know I made a bad decision but I have thought of many ways to fix it. I am basically going to give him my alternate account which has atleast $100 of "funds" on it. Also Fatality, could you please tell me the complaints you have recieved that are aimed towards me so I can hear them and know which areas I need to improve in. As I said before, I have made some bad decisions of late but I wish to improve and prove that I deserve a spot in this wonderful clan. I have apologized to ibangz for the incident that sparked this whole debarkle and he and I have come to on aggreement.

Thanks
~pop
Back to top Go down
xQS[Beastmode]x

xQS[Beastmode]x

PostSubject: Re: Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz.   Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz. EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:39 am

My decision is final, I have left kS to be in TPUH.
And, on a side note, could "Killer" please stop hassling me about leaving kS?
I would like people to appreciate my decisions, not hate on me for making my own path.
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin
Admin
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz.   Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz. EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:43 am

Well i'll tell you know you just made it into kS. Some people weren't keen on letting you in because of your skill level, you didn't make an app, clan-hopping straight from TPUH, also other little things.

But i'll also tell you now i'm vouching for you.
Back to top Go down
poopalongpoop

poopalongpoop

PostSubject: Re: Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz.   Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz. EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:12 pm

I dont know what you mean by vouching for you also. THanks if its somehitng good directed at me.
Back to top Go down
[TPUH]-ibangz

[TPUH]-ibangz

PostSubject: Re: Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz.   Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz. EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:20 pm

poopalongpoop wrote:
I dont know what you mean by vouching for you also. THanks if its somehitng good directed at me.

It is good. He's sticking up for you.

Type in Google, "What does it mean to vouch for someone."

I would provide you with a link, but I can't post an external link until I have been a member for 7 days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz.   Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz. Empty

Back to top Go down

Popalongpop Banning Ibangzzz.
Page 1 of 1