[kS]-KoruptSyndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NZ/AU Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IntroIntro

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sebseb

Sebseb

IntroIntro Empty
PostSubject: IntroIntro   IntroIntro EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:32 am

Hey everyone, my name is Sebastian, i'm sixteen years of age and I live in Sydney, Australia.

I have talked to quite a few of you on Teamspeak, but this is just a formal introduction for those that I haven't met.

You may also have seen me IG on (most recognisably) [TPUH]SEBSEB or [TPUH]S3BS3B.

As you can see from my clan tags, I am or was a member of [TPUH] however I left this clan due to the inactivity of the clan about a month ago.

I'm quite a passionate BFH player and I've been playing since the closed beta. However I took a long break from the game during the latter stages of 2009 and early 2010 due to (22) errors caused by punkbuster. These issues have sinced stopped.

I LOVE playing as a mando, everything about it is my obsession. I like knowing how other people play it, and i like improving small techniques (The fine art of close range sniping to name one). Although mando is my niche, I am a sound player of both the Soldier and Gunner classes and do enjoy them.

Apart from BFH I don't game much anymore at all. I used to play a fair bit of Counter Strike source, Team Fortress Two and a long time ago - Runescape (My First addiction). If anyone plays any of these games, I'm still open to playing for fun with friends.

Outside my gaming life, i'm a dedicated musician who has played around many popular Sydney venues, including The Metro Theatre and The Factory Theatre. I play the guitar and sing mostly, but i also play drums and bass instruments (electric bass guitar and double bass).

Well this is a pretty long introduction, but thanks for taking the time to read it! And thanks to everyone who has spoken to me or played with me!
Back to top Go down
thekiller111666

IntroIntro Empty
PostSubject: Re: IntroIntro   IntroIntro EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:33 pm

helllo nice to met you
Back to top Go down
Sebseb

Sebseb

IntroIntro Empty
PostSubject: Re: IntroIntro   IntroIntro EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:39 pm

oh killer....
Back to top Go down
thekiller111666

IntroIntro Empty
PostSubject: Re: IntroIntro   IntroIntro EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:40 pm

oh sebseb....
Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

IntroIntro Empty
PostSubject: Re: IntroIntro   IntroIntro EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:59 pm

Hey seb,

Do you have any youtube videos of you playing? I love seeing live performances.
Anywayz, very nice to meet you and welcome to the forums. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sebseb

Sebseb

IntroIntro Empty
PostSubject: Re: IntroIntro   IntroIntro EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:09 pm

Well I've never actually completed a video of myself playing! I decided that I needed to change that about a month ago.

I've been filming every game I've played on my mando's for about a month. I'll take another month chunk worth of footage, and then have a fun day making an awesome video of the best moments. Happy to p.m you when it's done!
Back to top Go down
Sebseb

Sebseb

IntroIntro Empty
PostSubject: Re: IntroIntro   IntroIntro EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:22 pm

Totally just realised you were talking about my music. This i CAN show you. . There is a demo track on my band's Facebook page - i can't send you the link as I am a new user... but it's just .com/abovetheskies there of about 20secs. If you can give me an e-mail address, I will send you a full song. We don't have any live performance videos though sorry...
Back to top Go down
[TPUH]-ibangz

[TPUH]-ibangz

IntroIntro Empty
PostSubject: Re: IntroIntro   IntroIntro EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:10 pm

Sebseb wrote:
i can't send you the link as I am a new user...

Yeah I hate that rule. ANyway I'm pretty sure this is it as one of the posts on the wall had the name Seb written on it. xD

https://www.facebook.com/abovetheskies

And I found this, which is a little clip from your studio. Sounds awesome.

http://www.bandpage.com/AboveTheSkies/player/tracks/2045706
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IntroIntro Empty
PostSubject: Re: IntroIntro   IntroIntro Empty

Back to top Go down

IntroIntro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[kS]-KoruptSyndicate :: MainMenu :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: