[kS]-KoruptSyndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NZ/AU Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wasp Recruitment

Go down 
+3
RoyalsAreRetards
Fatality
Hazard
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazard

Wasp Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Wasp Recruitment   Wasp Recruitment EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:08 am

Player Name: Wasp.HQ
Main Character: WASP-HaZZard
Why you think you would be an asset to the clan: I personally think I will be a good asset to this team as I have had previous experience before this account. I helped my brother, Homicide, on his levelling on his level 30, and his other levels, and only recently decided to make my own account. I think that along with my experiences and the skills I possess, I will be able to help kS in scrims (as I have access to my brothers higher levels). On MY account, my highest level is 12, so I understand if you were to deny me, but I think that if I follow in the footsteps of this clan I can progress.
How can you help further the clan?: I think I can further the clan by ways of teamwork, and could hone my skills mainly on healing teammates and still killing the enemy, and also just continue to further the clans ability.
What is your play style?: I am pretty much an attacker, and you probably wont see me in a tank or camping unless I am playing full on Commando. I can play long range games, but I prefer to be up close, so I would say I am a pretty old school guy.
Do you have a microphone + Teamspeak 3/Ventrilo?: Yus
What other games do you play? CoD, Team Fortress 2, and I play Left For Dead 2. Badly.
Any other info?: As I mentioned before, full access to my brothers account, so I could help out by using our level 30, and I am already good friends with alot of you. I will be pretty sore if denied, but I wont be shattered and will still intend to play a few rounds with you all.
See you on the battlefield Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin
Admin
Fatality

Wasp Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Recruitment   Wasp Recruitment EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:22 am

Noice application dude Very Happy

You've got my vote Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

Wasp Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Recruitment   Wasp Recruitment EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:05 am

Yup, you've got my vote as well.

Good luck mate. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nurfed
kS Rep
kS Rep
Nurfed

Wasp Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Recruitment   Wasp Recruitment EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:42 am

all goods jump on ts bro so we can trial ya out
Back to top Go down
https://korupt.forumotion.net
Hazard

Wasp Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Recruitment   Wasp Recruitment EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:09 am

Yeah mate, already hopped on and talked to a few people, so it sounds good Smile
Back to top Go down
heli-two

Wasp Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Recruitment   Wasp Recruitment EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:13 am

fk that surly his highst lvl is like lvl 10
Back to top Go down
Hazard

Wasp Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Recruitment   Wasp Recruitment EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:50 am

If you don't want me in Jed, thats fine, but keep in mind I was encouraged by a few kS members to put in an application
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin
Admin
Fatality

Wasp Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Recruitment   Wasp Recruitment EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:02 am

Heli he still is pretty good, I have been thinking about the level thing, and Hazard how long do you think it would take to get 1 character to lvl 20?
Back to top Go down
Hazard

Wasp Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Recruitment   Wasp Recruitment EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:36 pm

Not too sure mate, but I am trying. It is the holidays and I have been out with friends more than playing games, so I understand if you guys don't want me Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
heli-two

Wasp Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Recruitment   Wasp Recruitment EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:57 pm

not saying we dont want you but what is the point of getting into a clan if you dont even play shit all cause i can get tl lvl 10 in a day easy...
Back to top Go down
Hazard

Wasp Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Recruitment   Wasp Recruitment EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:00 pm

I got all of them in a day, I just didn't play enough to level them up further. I only started to play again seriously now, and got up to level 12 piss easy over the few games I played with my soldier. I don't find it difficult, I'm just out half the day because I am with my mates. And I get it, I am a low level, but obviously Fatality noticed my potential, and I am not saying I am not trying to level up, I just take it slowly.
Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

Wasp Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Recruitment   Wasp Recruitment EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:31 pm

Piss off heli, you're scaring the applicants.

lolz. Razz
Back to top Go down
heli-two

Wasp Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Recruitment   Wasp Recruitment EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:00 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Nurfed
kS Rep
kS Rep
Nurfed

Wasp Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Recruitment   Wasp Recruitment EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:39 pm

App Acepted Welcome

Wasp Recruitment Ks_ace11
Back to top Go down
https://korupt.forumotion.net
Hazard

Wasp Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Recruitment   Wasp Recruitment EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fekshiza
Admin
Admin

Wasp Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Recruitment   Wasp Recruitment EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:38 am

cheers

Welcome dude.
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin
Admin
Fatality

Wasp Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Recruitment   Wasp Recruitment EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:29 am

Welcome Homi Razz

Obviously Heli changed his mind about the lvl thing Razz or did he? pirat
Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

Wasp Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Recruitment   Wasp Recruitment EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:03 am

Woot Woot. Very Happy

WELCOME
Back to top Go down
BerrySmoothie
kS Rep
kS Rep
BerrySmoothie

Wasp Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Recruitment   Wasp Recruitment EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:43 pm

Welcome to kS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wasp Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasp Recruitment   Wasp Recruitment Empty

Back to top Go down

Wasp Recruitment
Page 1 of 1