[kS]-KoruptSyndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NZ/AU Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Riot Re-Scirm Request

Go down 
+2
Fekshiza
AHeroicChicken
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AHeroicChicken

Riot Re-Scirm Request Empty
PostSubject: Riot Re-Scirm Request   Riot Re-Scirm Request EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:06 pm

Hi All, i know there is a lot of nonsense going around about the last scrim as i did not attend that scrim i am sorry for any poor conduct and hope we can get past it as a learning curve. However i do propose a rematch or a re-do of that scrim.

Date: Saturday the 15hth of April (sorry for short notice)

Time: 5:00pm AEST / still to be decided we can work around that

Maps: 2 CC, 2 VV, 1MM.

Factions: [Riot] is Nats & kS is Roys

Server: Riot Unranked Madness - Password protected

Players per team: 6v6

Commando limit: 1 per team

Widgets: Bandages, wrenches, stamina boost, fireproof undies. No Other Widgets

Other: No PP's, Drakes Fire, No Dual LR shotties, No MGL

Will inform if any changes come up

Hope this will a fresh start and we can have some fun. Tell me about anything wrong with this and we can change it. Thanks

Chicken!
Back to top Go down
AHeroicChicken

PostSubject: Re: Riot Re-Scirm Request   Riot Re-Scirm Request EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:19 pm

PS: i don't want to enforce this but because of last scrim i am forced to say we will need screenshot's :/ sorry about inconvenience
Chicken!
Back to top Go down
Fekshiza
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Riot Re-Scirm Request   Riot Re-Scirm Request EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:40 pm

Wasn't it you who was talking shit to me in game about our practice scrim last night?

Also, that other scrim was pretty fucking shocking. If we are going to have another it will be on kS terms. We would prefer to play national, as that is where all our levels are.

Some basic rules so bullshit from both sides is kept to a minimum:

- NO subs from anyone not in your clan. If you cannot pull together at least a 5v5 then you will have to forfeit.
- After the 2 rounds of CC every player participating in the scrim must provide a screenshot of their equipment bar before we continue, failure to do so will result in that team forfeiting.
- If one team forfeits, then all remaining rounds are automatically won by the other team. (for example 2 of 6 rounds have been played and Team A has won both but then forfeit, then Team B wins the scrim 4 to 2)
- No Glitching / Exploiting / Cheating of any kind. (this also includes dual LR Shotguns)
- No Uncapping.
- If one team is pushed into uncap, then the other team must fall back and allow them to take a flag.
- Start next round as soon as posible.
- There is no set time for how long each round goes for, and no set time on how long the scrim goes.
- Do not camp on hills where you have to go out of bounds to get to, for example the hill on coastal clash above the royal uncap.

I think that's about it. If you have a problem with any of those rules then we don't want to scrim.
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin
Admin
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Riot Re-Scirm Request   Riot Re-Scirm Request EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:08 pm

I should be able to make it, will be in Rotorua Saturday-Sunday, hopefully i'll be back in time and with a new computer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fekshiza
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Riot Re-Scirm Request   Riot Re-Scirm Request EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:12 pm

I'm not going to edit that post, otherwise it would make it invalid if I wanted to go back to it if need be.

But here's another thing: No pausing for dinner. Either have it before or after the scrim and organise it with your parents. If this isn't possible then maybe you shouldn't participate in the scrim. We will not stop if you tell us one of your players is having dinner. Either sub him, or play with 1 less player. Your call.
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin
Admin
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Riot Re-Scirm Request   Riot Re-Scirm Request EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:30 pm

Yep i'm fully supporting Fek in the points he has made.

And with the dinner thing, why can't you people eat dinner and play at the same time- it's what I do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~Razor2011~

PostSubject: Re: Riot Re-Scirm Request   Riot Re-Scirm Request EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:27 pm

I have dinner at 11pm so I think im going to be alright....
Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Riot Re-Scirm Request   Riot Re-Scirm Request EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:54 pm

Goddammit...

I work on saturday all day. Did you ask about sunday like I talked to you about this morning.
Back to top Go down
~Razor2011~

PostSubject: Re: Riot Re-Scirm Request   Riot Re-Scirm Request EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:19 pm

If you guys want we can make it tommorow 5.30?

cause we got a scrim with TPUH at 2.30 on saturday
Back to top Go down
Fekshiza
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Riot Re-Scirm Request   Riot Re-Scirm Request EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:32 pm

Can we make it Sunday?
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin
Admin
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Riot Re-Scirm Request   Riot Re-Scirm Request EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:39 am

yes make it this sunday
Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Riot Re-Scirm Request   Riot Re-Scirm Request EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:19 am

Me and Chicken have picked a date and time:
This sunday at 5pm AEST.

This is a loose date tho, he needs to confirm with Riot. If not, we'll postpone to maybe wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin
Admin
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Riot Re-Scirm Request   Riot Re-Scirm Request EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:15 pm

thats fine for me, i might be at Nurfeds house then so I can play on a good computer Smile
Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Riot Re-Scirm Request   Riot Re-Scirm Request EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:23 pm

lol, really?

didn't know you knew him irl.
Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Riot Re-Scirm Request   Riot Re-Scirm Request EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:09 pm

Riot cannot make it on sunday.

What about Wednesday 18th, about the same time?
Back to top Go down
Fekshiza
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Riot Re-Scirm Request   Riot Re-Scirm Request EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:51 pm

Fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin
Admin
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Riot Re-Scirm Request   Riot Re-Scirm Request EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:07 pm

haha Jarod he is my bro >_< and could we organise a scrim with someone else cause I don't want to let this opportunity go to waste Razz and i'll also be there during the day on Monday so I can play then aswell
Back to top Go down
[TPUH]-ibangz

[TPUH]-ibangz

PostSubject: Re: Riot Re-Scirm Request   Riot Re-Scirm Request EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:03 am

Fatality wrote:
haha Jarod he is my bro >_< and could we organise a scrim with someone else cause I don't want to let this opportunity go to waste Razz and i'll also be there during the day on Monday so I can play then aswell

Yeah that reminds me you guys need to organize someone to talk to db about the scrim on their forum because Pop was organizing it and he has been kicked.

http://www.dubbrothers.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=584
Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Riot Re-Scirm Request   Riot Re-Scirm Request EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:24 am

Fatality wrote:

Pffft, he isn't your biological bro.
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin
Admin
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Riot Re-Scirm Request   Riot Re-Scirm Request EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:52 am

Lol Jarod you want me to prove it?
Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Riot Re-Scirm Request   Riot Re-Scirm Request EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:31 pm

lol, yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riot Re-Scirm Request   Riot Re-Scirm Request Empty

Back to top Go down

Riot Re-Scirm Request
Page 1 of 1