[kS]-KoruptSyndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NZ/AU Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jerry's [kS] Korupt Syndicate Application Form

Go down 
+2
RoyalsAreRetards
Jerry`
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerry`

Jerry's [kS] Korupt Syndicate Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Jerry's [kS] Korupt Syndicate Application Form   Jerry's [kS] Korupt Syndicate Application Form EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:39 pm

[kS]-Jerry` (Jerry's Application)

Player Name:

[list][*] Jerry`

Main Character:

• ChoochSoldier & ChoochGunner ( I just can't decide!)

Why you think you would be an asset to the clan:

• I think I would be an asset because of not only my range of skills in all three classes
    that could assist in clan wars, but also because I could be a positive addition to the very prestigious and highly renown Korupt Syndicate Very Happy

How can you help further the clan?:

• I WILL further help the clan by showing full loyalty to [kS], and [kS] only, as well as following the rules set down by the clan. I will play to the best of my ability
    every time I log on, which is daily Very Happy I also love to share stories, participate in events and have a good ol' laugh, as some of your members would already know (:

What is your play style?:

• My play style varies, but I try to keep my play style flexible enough to adapt to the situation at hand. In short, I can rage and pull a ' LEEEROY JENKINS '
    or play the team guy as a part of a good solid group fighter, the latter of the two being in my higher preference Very Happy

Do you have a microphone + Teamspeak 3/Ventrilo?:

• Yes, yes I do, I actually have both installed Very Happy

What other games do you play?

• I'm at home with shooter games such as Battlefield Heroes, Call of Duty (each one, especially MW2), Team Fortress 2, Counter Strike Source etc.
    But also like strategy and MMO/RPG games like League Of Legends, DotA, Lord of the Rings Online, Fable, Skyrim etc.

Any other info?:

• I play daily in NSW Australia, and love playing with [ks]-IDIOTIC, =RMS= MandoMagic, Private-3pic Very Happy
    I love participating in events and want a cahnce to be part of a bigger, friendlier, better group of fellow teammates, as that is how I love playing most,
    and is what I excel at Razz Also, please do not judge my play style or talent by my kD Ratio or my ELO, as most of these deaths were beofre I knew about buying Battlefunds via SMS. I'm much better than my ratios and numbers might suggest.
Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's [kS] Korupt Syndicate Application Form   Jerry's [kS] Korupt Syndicate Application Form EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:56 pm

Could you possibly make a new character and get him to a kdr of 2.5+?
just to prove you can actually play. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin
Admin
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's [kS] Korupt Syndicate Application Form   Jerry's [kS] Korupt Syndicate Application Form EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:05 am

Hmmm no from me sorry, played you on your nat soldier alot, your good, but I don't think good enough.
Back to top Go down
BerrySmoothie
kS Rep
kS Rep
BerrySmoothie

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's [kS] Korupt Syndicate Application Form   Jerry's [kS] Korupt Syndicate Application Form EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:11 am

No from me, you should make a rule that anyone that can kill Fek (quite clearly the worst player in kS) can join kS
Back to top Go down
Fekshiza
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's [kS] Korupt Syndicate Application Form   Jerry's [kS] Korupt Syndicate Application Form EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:31 am

Fek needs to be kicked. He sucks! pirat
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin
Admin
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's [kS] Korupt Syndicate Application Form   Jerry's [kS] Korupt Syndicate Application Form EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:29 am

Too true Berry Razz
Back to top Go down
Jerry`

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's [kS] Korupt Syndicate Application Form   Jerry's [kS] Korupt Syndicate Application Form EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:26 pm

Right guys, time to practice >Smile
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin
Admin
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's [kS] Korupt Syndicate Application Form   Jerry's [kS] Korupt Syndicate Application Form EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:00 pm

Yea i'll try play with you some more and maybe if your better than I originally thought, I might change my mind Smile
Back to top Go down
marc airey

marc airey

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's [kS] Korupt Syndicate Application Form   Jerry's [kS] Korupt Syndicate Application Form EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:32 am

hmm i havnt played fek 4 ages u say im the weakest link noah??????/ ok ill play fek or demon Very Happy or u 4 a challenge ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's [kS] Korupt Syndicate Application Form   Jerry's [kS] Korupt Syndicate Application Form Empty

Back to top Go down

Jerry's [kS] Korupt Syndicate Application Form
Page 1 of 1