[kS]-KoruptSyndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NZ/AU Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sione's [kS] application form.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sione
kS Rep
kS Rep

Sione's [kS] application form. Empty
PostSubject: Sione's [kS] application form.   Sione's [kS] application form. EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:00 pm

Real life Name: Hi my name is John/Sione, Sione is my tongan name which is john in english.

Player Name: my player name is: matemaitonga

Main Character: Would be: aReYoUMaaDBrOo

Why do you want to join kS?: i want to join kS because it seems like a nice clan where everyone gets along and plays well with each other using team work and i love team work Wink also you guys play a fair game and even if you loose you dont rq just like me, and no matter what happens you guys always say GG at the end of a game which is good sportsman ship.

Why you think you would be an asset to the clan: i would be a asset in my point of view is because i am active, i play as a team member, i dont rq xD, i love to work with people and i like to help out others in need.

How can you help further the clan?: i can help by hopefully donating when i can, also by working as a team member and helping with what ever needs to be done.

What is your play style?:Brawler/Gangsta. Very Happy

Do you buy Battlefunds?: yes i do.

Can you help donate to a kS server?: Yes of course i can, when i have the money though.

Do you have a microphone + Teamspeak 3/Ventrilo?: yes i have teamspeak.

What other games do you play? i use to play sof2, i also use to play the other mw's until the recent one because it is practically a remake of 2.

Any other info?: i would be happy with any decision made but i will keep on trying to impress no matter the outcome, and thank you for giving me the time and opotunity to be able to apply for this great amazing, teamworking clan Smile Also Have fun and take care. and i also dont have a lvl 20 but i hope to be there soon.

Where you invited to the clan? if so by who? no i wasn't, but i have played with a few people. specially spineless xD if he remembers coz i always call him gangsta Very Happy. tc guys and ty.
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin
Admin
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Sione's [kS] application form.   Sione's [kS] application form. EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 5:01 pm

Great app Very Happy haven't played with you before but i'll keep an eye out for ya
Back to top Go down
Sione
kS Rep
kS Rep

PostSubject: Re: Sione's [kS] application form.   Sione's [kS] application form. EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 5:03 pm

ill keep an eye out to. what servers do u usually play in?

Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sione's [kS] application form.   Sione's [kS] application form. EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 8:08 pm

Great App. Smile
As a person, you're the kind of player we want in our clan.

I haven't seen you play tho, and I don't want to go solely off your kdrs, so I cannot judge you on skill.
Won't be on BFH for a while as my computer is in the shop.
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin
Admin
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Sione's [kS] application form.   Sione's [kS] application form. EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 8:21 pm

Yea he reminds me a bit of Nurfed aswell tho not a drunk mofo Razz

He is pretty decent on Gunner, though i've noticed he can often be over powered when fighting a group and has resulted in him having a low kdr - though 1v1 he is alright and was almost beating me 1v1 sometimes, most people can't 1v1 me and he did pretty good Very Happy

He has come on ts, and one thing I like is that he has a deep voice Razz
Back to top Go down
Sione
kS Rep
kS Rep

PostSubject: Re: Sione's [kS] application form.   Sione's [kS] application form. EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:26 am

I hope to play with you royal as soon as you get your computer back. Very Happy take care mate. hope your computer gets well soon xD.
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin
Admin
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Sione's [kS] application form.   Sione's [kS] application form. EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:32 am

Jarod if you can at least go on the forums you can jump on ts Razz
Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sione's [kS] application form.   Sione's [kS] application form. EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:18 pm

I dunno, coz I'm only jumping on briefly for the forums, then going off.
Back to top Go down
BlackWaffleFlap
kS Rep
kS Rep

PostSubject: Re: Sione's [kS] application form.   Sione's [kS] application form. EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:19 pm

Hes a pretty good gunner when i played with him
beast when he 1v1s
also on ts a lot
i reckon you guys should let him join
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin
Admin
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Sione's [kS] application form.   Sione's [kS] application form. EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:36 pm

Well Sione when I get back from holiday i'll make it official, your pretty active on ts, a nice guy and a good player who also posts on the forums - so pretty much you tick all the boxes. Hoping by the time I get back some more members would of contributed their thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Assault

Assault

PostSubject: Re: Sione's [kS] application form.   Sione's [kS] application form. EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:28 pm

Ive been in a few games with him before he's a pretty low level but has some skill ;D
You Should add us ingame so we can check out your game style.

Thanks -Assault
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin
Admin
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Sione's [kS] application form.   Sione's [kS] application form. EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:09 pm

Well atm it's a big yes from me Very Happy he is active and loads of fun to play around with, and a great guy to have hanging around on ts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sione
kS Rep
kS Rep

PostSubject: Re: Sione's [kS] application form.   Sione's [kS] application form. EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:14 am

aww thnx heaps guys, and yah i will add ya assault and thnx waffle i really want to chat with you more Very Happy u never speak to me Smile

also im working on my gunners lvl so yeh.

cant wait to play with you all, and no matter the decision ill still be happy to help out the clan, because it is full of kind, pro and funny people which is what a clan should be.
Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sione's [kS] application form.   Sione's [kS] application form. EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:15 pm

Well, as I said before, I haven't been able to play or talk to you, due to still broken comp. Very Happy
But..
Everyone seems to think you're a great player, and a good guy. So imma say yes, which is majority.

Application Accepted.
Welcome to kS!
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin
Admin
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Sione's [kS] application form.   Sione's [kS] application form. EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:48 am

Welcome to kS bro! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sione
kS Rep
kS Rep

PostSubject: Re: Sione's [kS] application form.   Sione's [kS] application form. EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:46 pm

HOLY SHIT YOU AINT KIDDING ARE YOU???????? FK ME THNX HEAPS BOYS I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! aye tomorrow noah i should be able to donate for the server man fk sorry bout the bad language but im so happy Very Happy. love you guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin
Admin
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Sione's [kS] application form.   Sione's [kS] application form. EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:32 pm

lol np bro and yea with your donation we will be able to get a server with 1 or 2 other peoples donations Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sione
kS Rep
kS Rep

PostSubject: Re: Sione's [kS] application form.   Sione's [kS] application form. EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:50 pm

Very Happy this thursday coming i should be able to donate again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sione's [kS] application form.   Sione's [kS] application form. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sione's [kS] application form.
Page 1 of 1